At TN Brain and Spine, our patients deserve excellent neurosurgical care. That’s why we pledge to put our patients first every day and strive for excellence in everything we do. Below is patient information to help you prepare for your visit with us.
TN Brain and Spine Patient Information
Make an Appointment
We are accepting new patients. Contact us today to schedule an appointment by calling (865) 331-2835. You may also fill out this contact form. Please call at least 24 hours in advance for appointment cancellations or rescheduling. To find an office location near you, click here.
No physician referral is necessary unless required by your insurance.
We accept many insurance plans. You can find a complete list on the insurance page. We will request co-pay payments at the time of your visit. Be sure to let us know if your insurance coverage changes.
During your initial visit, you will be asked to fill out registration forms. You may download, print and complete the forms below to help speed up your registration. Just bring them to your visit.
- Registration Forms
- Patient Registration Agreement – English
- Patient Registration Agreement – Spanish
- Authorization to Release Health Information
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Bring the following:
- Current insurance card
- Valid government-issued photo ID
- Completed registration or consent forms
- Recent MRI results are needed in order for us to properly diagnose your condition. We can help you schedule an MRI if you don’t already have results from less than six months ago.
- All medical history records about your condition, including test results
- Any medications you are currently taking in their original containers
- If you have been referred to our office by another healthcare provider, please contact our office prior to your visit to make sure all necessary paperwork and referral information has been provided.
Click here to access important information about your pre and post-surgical care.
Learning about your spine condition and what to expect as part of your treatment is vital to your recovery. You may view our videos on spine surgery here.
Click here to access frequently asked questions about minimally invasive spine surgery.
Click here to go to your secure patient portal for easy access to all your health information.
Contact us today for questions about our patient information or for more information about TN Brain and Spine by calling (865) 331-2835.